Latest News & Updates

All Our Latest News

  • By Admin
  • No Comment
  • 28 Apr 2023

Clean Up Excercise

Environmental Health Unit

Read More
  • By Admin
  • No Comment
  • 5 Jun 2021

Menstrual Hygiene

Social Welfare & Community Development

Read More


The Ablekuma Central Municipal Assembly has about 23 major settlements with about 82% of the population living in the urban areas. The remaining 18% occupy the rural areas. The capital, Laterbiokorshie, is approximately 10 kilometres from the national capital city, Accra.

Our Mission :

Improve the living standards of residents by harnessing the human and material resources in a participatory, cost effective and sustainable manner.

Our Vission :

To make the municipality an ideal place to be with the context of excellent service delivery

Core Values :

Discipline ,Diligence ,Innovativeness and Professionalism.

Click to view ABCMA Client Service Charter
(Other Documents)


We offer a variety of services that are designed to make your life easier and more efficient. Whether you are looking for assistance with welfare, health care, or Business, we have the expertise and experience to help.

Business Operating Permit

Have you registered your business?


Write a request letter or an introduction to the Metropolitan Chief Executive saying the name, type, and location of the business. Add all relevant documents (Certificate to Commence Business, Certificate of incorporation etc .if any)


Depending on the kind of company and its location, a bill is created and delivered to the petitioner in compliance with the Local Government Act (Act 462) sections 34, 78, 94, and 98 as well as the Fee Fixing Resolution of the Ablekuma Central Municipal Assembly.


A Receipt and a Certificate are issued after payment. The Certificate is renewable yearly.

Our People


Hon. Mariama Karley Amui

Municipal Chief Executive


Mr Abdul Alhassan Issifu

Municipal Co-ordinating Director


Mr Emmanuel K Asamoah

Deputy Director


Mr Frank Boateng

Snr Security Co ordinator

Explore Our Municipality (Tourism)

We have nice places to visit in our municipality

ABCMA Welcomes You Anytime You Choose To Visit

Welcome to our charming municipality! We are thrilled to have you here and want to ensure your visit is memorable. Whether you're a food enthusiast, a nature lover, or a history buff, our municipality has something for everyone. Let's start with our fantastic array of restaurants. From cozy cafes serving freshly brewed coffee and pastries to upscale dining establishments offering delectable cuisine, our diverse culinary scene is sure to tantalize your taste buds.

Beyond the culinary delights and cozy accommodations, our municipality boasts breathtaking natural landscapes. Immerse yourself in the serenity of our parks, where you can wander along tranquil trails, have a picnic by a shimmering lake, or simply enjoy the beauty of nature. For those seeking adventure, there are hiking trails, biking routes, and even water sports activities to get your adrenaline pumping.

Get ready to create lasting memories:

We invite you to embark on an unforgettable journey through our municipality. From the diverse culinary scene to the captivating natural beauty and intriguing history, there's a world of exploration waiting for you here. Get ready to create lasting memories, forge new connections, and fall in love with our municipality's unique charm. Welcome, and enjoy your stay!




Hotels & Guest House

Apply for Advertisement

Upcoming Assembly Events

upcoming events